Blog inactivity and spam comments

So I'm thinking I haven't checked or even visited my main blog at starmarsonline.com after I started this Pokemon thing. I finally checked it out today and was surprised to see what... 40 spam comments. FFS!

Some are very spammy; some, it's hard to tell. I just trust Wordpress when it labels comments as spam coz maybe it has seen the same comment and links before in countless other sites.

I believe these spam comments are made automatically by bots, spamming blogs with useless comments hoping that they would get a backlink to their site. Of course, this would happen only on blogs with outdated versions of Wordpress or those which use unreliable CMS. They fail to understand that this type of SEO is no longer a viable option.

That's all for now. Like what Gary says in Pokemon LeafGreen,
"Smell ya'"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Countess in Diablo II

Zest Air sucks!

Get your potbellied pig to mate