played Diablo II with Nedbone

So Nedbone convinced me to play Diablo II again. He said he started playing it again with his brother and friends - all 5 of them. But they don't have original cd-keys so they could only play multiplayer through hamachi.

I have tried hamachi before -- a very early version. And I knew it had some serious security holes, like you could browse the folders of the computer you are connected to. I was hesitant to try. A quick search of "hamachi" on google led me to the official page and the first thing I saw was a "Buy" button. wtf. So I just decided to use the link Nedbone sent me. http://www.superdownloads.com.br/download/173/hamachi/ Works fine.

They had patch 1.11 so i had them patch to 1.13. One neat feature of the latest patch is the ability to respec (respecialize) or reset the skills.

I played only with Nedbone and his brother. Ned's friends weren't around. My character is an elementalist Druid - tornado line only. Nedbone's character is a summoner Necromancer. His bro's character is a Paladin.

Nedbone is not good at all. His character build is bad. He picks up small piles of gold and tries to explore the whole map. He put a lot of points to Vitality. What else... All I can say is... He's just a casual gamer, not a powergamer like me.

We stopped playing when we beat Andariel, me at level 18.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Countess in Diablo II

Get your potbellied pig to mate

Zest Air sucks!