Teacher's Day

Today is Teacher's Day. This is the day when we celebrate and appreciate the importance of teachers.

Happy Teacher's Day!

My little brothers who are in the 2nd and 3rd year high school didn't hold normal classes in the school today. Instead they watched programs prepared by other students for the teachers. The programs include dancing, singing and a powerpoint presentation thanking everyone in the school's staff including the janitors.

This reminds me of how important teachers are in the society. I remember I used to act like a teacher (teaching trivial and interesting topics like shortcuts in Math) in-between class breaks in high school. There's fun in teaching and imparting your knowledge to your listeners. You feel satisfaction knowing that your audience has learned something new from you.

I have big respect for teachers and I appreciate all their hard work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Countess in Diablo II

Get your potbellied pig to mate